Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

furbabies...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by mstori, Apr 10, 2011.

1. mstori

mstori PetForums VIP

Because Im new to the forum ( i know there is probably a section this should have gone, but im dumb lol) I wondered if people would mind telling me a bit about themselves..

So.. Im Tori, I have 2 human kiddies.. Jay-Caleb who is 12 and Codie-beth who is almost 9.. I am married (seperated for 6 years though, just not divorced) and I have a boyfriend who I have been with for 4 years.. feel i have to sometimes explain I am not having an affair as for ease i sometimes say husband..oops!)

I have recently lost a lot of fur babies :( but still have:

my pupster.. Reuben

cat.. Emleigh (who do not ask me why, also gets the name puddingnut :D )

degus... Samson and Maxwell

fishies... cold and tropical

Guinea pigs... Stevie, Phoenix-jaymi, Travis-Gandalf, Korben-Zeus and Neo

Bunnies... Lightning, Lara-grayce, Georgia-Amelia, Sasha

Gerbils.. calleigh and kira, arma and geddon (hehe :D u may have to google armageddon)

The degus are just fostered (will be hard to let them go) and we will be getting Travis neutered and a girlie friend for him soon.. he just lost his cagemate comanche :(

I do not have a lot of interests outside of furries.. lol.. although I spend too much time on the net (facebook, ebay, forums etc haha) i like to play on the wii/ps/xbox with the kids, we like things like rockband, singstar etc and we like days out, watching movies, i like to read and write.. and my Oh del, says that i watch crap tv..eeeshhh!!.. and music/gigs..

Think that is about it...

Tori xxx

2. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have the normal amount of pets for being on here

3. mstori

mstori PetForums VIP

pets? dont u mean furrybabies :D

4. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Yeah furrybabies or furry masters seeing as you have a cat lol.

5. mstori

mstori PetForums VIP

that is so true! Emleigh is the boss! she likes to use her claws to get her own way too :D we call her evilcat.. but fondly of course :)

6. mstori

mstori PetForums VIP

and then i found general chat..oops!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice