Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Funny Story Page

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kellieann, Jul 5, 2008.

1. kellieann

kellieann PetForums Junior

Ok lets have a funny story page ppl, put all your funny or embaressing storys here that have happened to you or some one you know and lets all have a giggle.
    Ill start.

when i was 14 i had a friend who boyfriend stole a full size skeleton from a collage he was at. I decided it would be quite funny to dress it up in my brothers clothes ( disguising all the bony parts except for the face)and put my bros cap on its head, i sat it in the chair in the living room when everyone had gone to bed. i waited until about 2 am and went in and woke me mom and sed " you need to get up paul ( my bro) is realy sick. she jump out of bed and went into the living room and lifted up the head to take a look at him lol. she let out a big scream and ran when she saw the skeletons face.
    well i got me ear slapped and grounded for a wk lmao, but i though it was so funny.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxx

here one about my friend that she wrote.

When the kids were younger we went on alot of camping hols. I must admit i was never that into the camping m'larky but the kids loved it. One night we arrived late and pitched up, had a quick look around the (v.large) campsite, and went to bed. halfway throught the night i was desperate for the loo but couldn't find the torch, so went little way from the tents and behind a bit of a hedge...ahhh relief! it was pitch dark (i wasn't scared of the dark in those days!) so got back into the tent and got back into bed. Early next morning woke to the sound of the birds singing...in someone elses tent! I'd got into bed with a bloke who was camping alone with his 3 kids and he just thought i was one of his kids! I thought he was my hubby and my hubby slept through it all anyway!

Ahhhhh, happy daze...
    Lynn

2. Lolol!................................

3. sleeptalker

sleeptalker PetForums Senior

two women at work had been seeing the same doctor and had apparently come to blows over him, several months later i was in the fag room at work with me mate and another woman was already there. we just started chit chatting about stuff and brought up something that had happened one day but we couldn't remember the name of the woman, so i sit there going ' oh you know who she is, has horsey teeth, you know, the one that was shagging that doctor' and at that precise moment i realised that the other woman in the room had been the other one seeing the doctor and still was!!!! my mate kept a good poker face and this other woman did not say anything. i just carried on mumbling.:eek:

4. nic b

nic b Guest

PMSL:D:D:D Dont think my husband would have noticed either:rolleyes:

5. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Ohhh I've had lots of funny things happen in my life the one that instantly springs to mind was when I used to run a pub, I'm not a big drinker infact hardly drink at all, first week of us taking over was the worst (well not the worst, you're just getting to know and trying to please everyone) first week there was a pool tornament where during regulars playing their game I got really sozzled ( you know how it is when you work in that kind of environment people getting you drinks and all :D ) after the tornament was finished I was asked if I would like a game of pool with who I got to know over the time was "Little Mick" and he was a very small framed man only around 5ft tall & a bit of weed, well not a weed but you know what I mean, he was one of the best people I got to know in all the time I was there.
    Anyway, I stood at the bar and asked Hubby to get me another drink never realising that Mick was stood behind me while armed with a pool cue & being the silly woman I am started to swing it round ( mimicking bruce lee :D ) messing about never realising that Mick was stood right behind me - I heard a thud, turned around and Mick was flat out on the floor - I never intended to hurt him & was absolutely mortified that I had he came round after a few seconds & luckily for me saw the funny side....

6. kellieann

Sleeptalker, lmao, i love them kinda things i would have just cracked up lol.

nicci pmsl that sounds like a deffo cam corder moment.

kellie.xxxxxxxx

7. LOLOL! THose things happens!

8. kellieann

Ok i have a couple more.

one day me and hubbie dropped the daughter off at a party she was attending. it was at a hall ( local church)and hubbie parked by the door so i could run her in.
    I came out not realiseing he had moved and another car had parked in his place, it was the same colour. i just jumped in and said " ok lets go" i turned to find a man just looking at me like i was mad. i went red jumped out and said sorry, only to spot hubbie over the road laughing his ass off.

ok befor you read this you must understand that my hubbies mom has a very wicked funny sense of humour and she aint a dirty perv lol.
    when i was 17 i lived with my hubbie ( then boy/f) at his moms for a while. when his mom had a drink she was a wicked laugh. one night we all came home from the pub, and we were sitting on my hubbies bed chatting and giggleing. he was very drunk and he said to his mom " you, get out the room" and to me he sed "you get them clothes of ill be back in a mo". with that he walked out the room to go the loo, his mom looked at me and sed, "you go hide and ill get in the bed lol". i ran out the room and we heard him coming back, saying.... im comeing to get you... he kicks of his shoes and takes off his clothes and jumps in the bed the next thing i hear is him scream "YOUR NOT KELLIE"... and his mom laughing her ass off shouting you dirty little fecker. lmao it was great . he still goes red when we bring it up lol .

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. LOLOLOLOL!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice