Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Funny stories welcome!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LottieLab, Jan 23, 2012.

1. LottieLab

LottieLab PetForums Senior

Everybody's dog has done something funny, so post it here!:D

2. DoggieBag

DoggieBag PetForums VIP

I was once walking my brothers Springer Spaniel and this drunk woman wanted to give him a fuss. So up he got on his hind legs to lick her face as she talked to him like a baby. While this was all going on he was peeing all down her leg. She walked off none the wiser :D

3. xshelly_stanliex

xshelly_stanliex PetForums VIP

stan when he was younger not looking where he was walkin walked into a wall and lamp post!!!!!!

4. LottieLab

:DHere's mine:
    I was helping to walk a friends eight month borderv collie named Jess. I had her on the leash when my other friend who was with me picked up a stick and threw it for Jess. She yanked me flat on my face and started dragging me along! It was just like you see in cartoons . . .:rolleyes:

5. lucylastic

lucylastic PetForums VIP

About 6 years ago at Hickstead I decided to buy my Dobie a new bed. (we were staying there for the week) Off we went to the trade stands and went into one selling dog stuff. My dog sniffed around a few of the beds then pulled one from the middle of a pile, dragged it to the ground and curled up in it to sleep. Well it had been a long day! Everyone around was making those aah how cute noises but sadly the stall holder was not very amused. Obviously I bought it for her.

6. BlueBeagle

BlueBeagle PetForums VIP

Once I let my dog out into the garden and left the door open for her to come in by herself. As I walked back past the door she ran towards me and jumped through the door. Unfortuanely, unknown to either me or the dog my eldest had shut the door as it was cold! The dog bounced off and looked a little surprised!

7. LottieLab

Moto sucks his feet and bites his nails:rolleyes:! He also snores, full of bad habits:001_tongue::D!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice