UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daft terrier has just added another little habit to his daily regime, when he comes in from his morning walk he must jump on my lap and be cuddled for 10 mins. he doesnt care what u are doing, eating breakfast, washing etc he just stands there until u sit for him. Hes got loads of funny little ways and understands so much we have to spell things out. He has also taught my lurcher most of his spoilt little ways. What habits do yours have?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha ours jumps on the kitchen chair when visitors come cos he knows tea is on the agenda and maybe a bit of rich tea biccie for him. he knows which car is my husbands and takes him his slipper which he then wont give him and hides. We find them in the most odd places.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.