Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

funny as!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vickie1985, Apr 15, 2011.

1. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

i just sneezed about 6 times! OH is on his headset playing COD with some random people he always plays with, all married men who seem pretty normal to be honest. Anyways....so i sneezed and he didnt say bless you.

one of them said "are you not going to bless her or she will get demons up her nostrils" hes so confused! hes sat banging on about it like a child who is in a bit of doubt if its true or not. i cant help but laugh at him, hes obviously never heard of that before, he does usually say bless you though.

im sure theres another saying if you dont say bless you but i cant remember it...anyone have any other theorys of what happenes if you dont say bless you?

2. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

never heard that one :eek:

i know if someone blesses you your meant to clap twice or a fairy dies :yikes:

3. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

:eek: we cant win! if no one blesses we will get demons but if they do a fairy dies!!
    lol

4. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

haha i no :lol:

5. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

I heard that when you sneeze your heart stops hence why they say bless you. Not heard of demons up the nose though :D scary :(

6. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Demons or something trying to escape or do damage in your head which is why people say bless you I thought. Just like they thought headaches were demons and would drill a hole in your head to 'let them out' :blink:

7. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

lmao. did andrew bless you eventually?

[​IMG]

8. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

he didnt bless me, he chose to save a fairy obviously lol

9. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

I once had a teacher that used to have a full on go at you for blessing someone when they sneezed. She said it wasn't in the bible to bless people, that only god can bless you, and that blessing people when they sneezed would annoy god :/
    LOL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice