Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Funds Received so far

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by cazzajack, May 25, 2010.

1. cazzajack

cazzajack PetForums Member

Thanks Everyone so far I have received £32.75 towards the reimbursement or transport and his boarding till thursday....

thank You :D

2. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Whoops just to remind anyone donating by paypal to send it as a gift then it doesn't get charged the fees!! :thumbup:

3. dodigna

dodigna PetForums VIP

tis a lovely idea to keep the total showing :thumbup:

4. cazzajack

£47.75 now thanks :)

5. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

I'll be making a contribution come Thursday as well. Thursday = payday woohoo :D

6. Shamen

Shamen Guest

i'll chip in right away:D im so pleased hes now safe:)

7. cazzajack

£57.75 :)

Thanks Guys and Gals :)

8. peppapug

peppapug PetForums Senior

I have been watching all this unfold. Very sad and a potentially disasterous situation saved. Well done all concerned.

I am sure you will have a good response to donating for your good work Cazzajack.

Where can I donate my £10 to?!?!

9. dodigna

dodigna PetForums VIP

just PM her and she will send you the details.

10. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I've taken all the money out of my bank (a habit I've picked up after being cleaned out by some indian buggers!!) but I'll be over to the bank ASAP to transfer funds!!! x

11. cazzajack

£72.75 :) :thumbup:

12. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

I'll pop some over on friday (payday) :thumbup: . Still got my thinking cap on though to raise some more long term funding.

13. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

If it's not totally unreasonable maybe us members who want to help (completely understand those who can't - I may have times when I can't) can set up a standing order of some kind and donate something like a fiver a month? Ok it's not large sums of money but it'll be ongoing and there will always be something there...

14. peppapug

peppapug PetForums Senior

Totally agree with the monthly donations. I would like to know a little more about the work for my own piece of mind but would be happy to do the standing order.

I would rather give to someone who swops my donation directly into care rather than a large organisation that gives 85% to admin and marketing.......

15. cazzajack

I will start a thread over the weekend about the work I do , People I work with and the dogs I save.... :thumbup:

Thanks Everyone for everything, after the last few days you have all restored my faith in humans !! Well some of them anyway !

16. RAINYBOW

RAINYBOW PetForums VIP

Has anyone got access to free printing??? What about a PF calender ??. I am sure members will gladly donate decent pics, we have some really good photographers on here and some of us have professional shots we could donate. Maybe a Cats and a Dogs one and then a small furries ??

Small run of approx 25 each to start maybe, sell via e bay for a fiver each ;) If someone can put it together for nothing and is happy to distribute them then thats a pretty good profit and could be done annually as members change on here every year :) If you organised it now with a view to having them produced and on sale for October/November/December it could be an annual event. Just need a thread requesting photos to start and an agreement from the sender that the picture may be used for commercial gain by the charity. Cazza and JSR can pick the best.

17. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

I love the idea of a PF calender - I would definitley buy one. But I'm not doing a PFers naked calender. :eek: I'll take the dogs' collars off but that's all your getting. :D

18. RAINYBOW

RAINYBOW PetForums VIP

:lol: Now THAT is an idea :lol:

19. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    actually u have a good idea , fancy dressed dogs alternative calendar to buy online . But how , instead to go through printers (which r quite expensive ) why we dont do as PDF file and u people can download the calendar . I know sounds complicated but it is not and we get out the equation the printing costs , distribution and so on , and all that money can go dogs in need

20. francesandjon

francesandjon PetForums VIP

£10 sent! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice