Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fundraising for Blue Cross - by SKYDIVING!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Thorne, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Thorne

Thorne PetForums VIP

Hello all, long time no speak here in the world of general chat!

As the title says, on 19th September I am participating in a sponsored skydive/parachute jump to help raise money for animal charity Blue Cross, specifically the funding and building of their new rehoming centre in Suffolk. Definitely a moment of weakness or maybe madness!

A bit of brief backstory. I work at the charity's existing rehoming centre in Suffolk, which has been in operation since 1970 and as such has very outdated facilities for the cats and dogs we rehome. Nearly 50 years of continuous use has also taken a considerable toll on the building, so for these reasons a new centre is currently in progress outside Ipswich.
    More info on the project: https://www.bluecross.org.uk/suffolkappeal

I've managed to rope in some cash donations, but if anyone on here is willing or able to donate via my justgiving page (literally any amount no matter how small is appreciated) then I would be incredibly grateful!
    https://www.justgiving.com/esmejumpsfromaplane

Thanks for reading :) Mods, please let me know if this should be in another section.

2. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

Can't donate at the moment, money is a bit tight :( but i think you're brave (and a very crazy) to be doing this.

Hope you enjoy it :)

3. Thorne

Thorne PetForums VIP

No problem hun, I think I must be mad :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice