Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fun Online Dog Show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by rosieshounds, Jan 19, 2012.

1. rosieshounds

rosieshounds PetForums Newbie

This is an all breeds fun Dog Show to raise funds for Evesham Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue (EGLR). Please see info and description for entry details and closing dates. Thank You

There are 6 Classes:

Class 1 - Most Handsome Dog
    Class 2 - Prettiest Bitch
    Class 3 - Best Rescue
    Class 4 - Best Action Shot
    Class 5 - Dog Judge Would Most Like to Take Home
    Class 6 - Best Fancy Dress

Open for entries on Friday 13th January and closing for entries will be 24th Febuary. Winners will be announced on 27th Febuary and rosettes will be awarded to 1st - 3rd place (with the hope of some sponsors donating up to 4th place too!).

All breeds welcome to enter, rainbow bridge also.

Entry is £2 per photo and entries should be sent to: onlinedogshowforEGLR@gmail.com (detailing the owner's name, address, the classes you wish to enter, the name of the dog, a description of the photo for each class and the photo attached to the email). Alternatively you can send entries in via the page's wall.

Please then send payment for your entry via paypal to: onlinedogshowforEGLR@gmail.com, and include your name, email address and the classes you entered so I can confirm the entry.

Entries will then be put into the relevant albums and voting will take place on 25th and 26th Feb with winners being announced on 27th Feb.

Evesham Greyhound & Lurcher Rescue

Link to the site: Online Dog Show in aid of Evesham Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue | Facebook

2. mimi g

mimi g PetForums VIP

You bet me to it - was just about to post :p

3. rosieshounds

rosieshounds PetForums Newbie

hehe sorry hun! Loving bailey bear profile pic :) fancy sig also you show off :p

4. FickleFeet

FickleFeet PetForums Junior

so glad I found this in time...might have to enter my little Max & Molly!! :)

xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice