UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well last night i was getting ready for bed let hattie and kipp out for that last wee's bedded kip down in the kitchen as usual and headed up stairs, just got into bed when kipp started crying so i left him for 5 minutes in this time is crying didn't stop infact got worse so went downstairs to try and settle him, well just as i got to the bottom of the stairs he stopped so i went to see him gave him a cuddle and pt him bck into bed filled up his hot water bottle again and turned the light out, went bck up to bed, got into bed and the crying started so i thought sod it going to leave you to cry this time so settled down to get some kip, woke up about 10 mintes later to see hattie carrying the puppy upstairs in her mouth she had somehow opened the kitchen door, jumped the safety gate picked up the puppy and brought him upstairs guess she was fed up with his crying lol

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.