Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

fun night with the puppy

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by simonehadland2009, Nov 1, 2012.

1. simonehadland2009

simonehadland2009 PetForums Member

well last night i was getting ready for bed let hattie and kipp out for that last wee's bedded kip down in the kitchen as usual and headed up stairs, just got into bed when kipp started crying so i left him for 5 minutes in this time is crying didn't stop infact got worse so went downstairs to try and settle him, well just as i got to the bottom of the stairs he stopped so i went to see him gave him a cuddle and pt him bck into bed filled up his hot water bottle again and turned the light out, went bck up to bed, got into bed and the crying started so i thought sod it going to leave you to cry this time so settled down to get some kip, woke up about 10 mintes later to see hattie carrying the puppy upstairs in her mouth she had somehow opened the kitchen door, jumped the safety gate picked up the puppy and brought him upstairs guess she was fed up with his crying lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice