Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fuming

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by harleigh, Jul 5, 2009.

1. harleigh

harleigh PetForums Member

:mad:
    My Mum got a letter from the council this morning saying a complaint has been made about Zarah the rotti barking 'excessively'! Does she hell! My Dad shouts of her when she barks, if she carries on she is brought inside. I reckon it's really this new person whose dog does bark constantly thats to blame but the person who wrote and complained thought it would just be easier to blame our Zarah. Bloody stotting I was. they could have at least come round first to say something and we could have said its not her. So I've written a letter to send to the council lodging a counter complaint. Grr

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

There is always one person who wants to blame one dog only. Dont worry about it, write a letter explaining about the other dog and let them know that all dogs will bark at some point it is natural especially if they hear an unfamiliar noise, it is their way of protecting you and its home. I would try to take a recording of this other dog when it barks, because when you play it to the council they can see that the recording is of another neighbours dog and NOT yours as the barking will be in the distance away from your home, they have to be able to tell a bark from your home and a bark from a neighbours home. Dont worry just enjoy your dog and do what you are doing now, if it barks then shout No and bring it in. (if it keeps doing it). May be that neighbour dont like Rotties. xxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice