hey people, iv got a great dane pup who developed cherry eye,he had the op & 3 days later it came back in the same eye!then my vet decided to go on holiday for 3 weeks which is fair enough!now the other eye has come up & my vet isnt back till tuesday! I have also been told that there is a 1 in 3 chance that it will happen again if i get them replaced! Then if it happens a 3rd time they have to be removed!is it worth it to have them replaced?as 1 has already been done & came back up again in 3 days! i feel so frustrated & my poor pup has two bad eyes! :cursing: i have also been told that there is a dry eye test that can be done, does anyone know how its done?