UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This puppy is becoming a master thief of the foodiest kind :O

I came downstairs this morning to get Henry ready to go to the office, only to find that in the short absence of anyone around, he'd jumped up on the table, stolen all the bananas from the fruit bowl and eaten them, skin and all! I don't think he's ever even HAD bananas before!

I had to tell the office I'd be a bit late and spent ten minutes scrubbing smooshed banana out of the carpet and off the kitchen floor. :rolleyes: Guess we'll be moving the fruit bowl onto the next highest worktop for tomorrow morning.

G

·
McKenzie LOVES fruit and banana is her absolute favourite. She knows the sound of a banana being opened!

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
LOL - we can't leave anything on our table as the dogs all less than 14 inches at the shoulder can climb up and will steal anything left on there when we are out :rolleyes:

Hope your pup doesn't get an upset tummy form eating too many bananas at once :( - but they do make a great training treat and mashed and stuffed into a kong then frozen keep them entertained for a little while :)

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
My friends who have a wolfhound also never leave anything in reach, not because of Tamzin, she doesn't steal anything, but her lil bro, Rudi a patterdalex, uses her as a climbing frame :D

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
We had coats hanging up in the hall where the GD and CS were left when we went out. We kept coming home to find the zips destroyed - I replaced three zips in my favourite jacket!!

The chewing was done by little teeth - the GD never chewed anything once he'd passed the age of two. But the CS couldn't reach the coats as he was too small.

We worked out that the GD must have got the coat down, and the CS chewed the zip to bits. Teamwork! :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.