UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
We're getting last ones, where I am. Traditionally, to allow for late frosts, you don't plant toms out til after Melbourne Cup Day. 1st Tuesday in November.

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Frost here as well cob webs all white when I took the dogs out and grass all crispy,Rona why did you put thumbs up?I hate this time of year,spring for me:thumbup1:

G

·
Yep crunchy white grass here to, lovely and fresh with the sun just coming up, the boys had a good run around the field, it was glorious. There was a Fox on the field when we arrived. It beat a hasty retreat as we entered :D

Autumn is a great season :thumbup1:

·
Still missing my boys
42,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Frost here as well cob webs all white when I took the dogs out and grass all crispy,Rona why did you put thumbs up?I hate this time of year,spring for me:thumbup1:
Autumn is my favourite season :)

Went out for a "short" walk this morning and was out for nearly 3 hours :eek:

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Autumn is my favourite season :)

Went out for a "short" walk this morning and was out for nearly 3 hours :eek:
Must admit I like winter for dog walking it gets rid of all the fine weather dog walkers :eek: was Alfie out for 3 hours:eek:?

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
It used to be lovely when my kids were little. Tramping through the woods on a cold sunny day with all the beautiful coloured leaves, the delight in their eyes....sigh, those were the days :)

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
We had a lovely frost here this morning too. Had a lovely agility lesson as the dogs' thought the conditions were perfect. We've all just come back from a wonderful walk, sun-shining and cool breeze. Autumn's a wonderful season but my personal favourite is Spring.

·
Banned
12,275 Posts
went out at 6.30 this morning and had to defrost the car. I was driving on some dark coundry lanes and really too my time as could not tell if it were ice on the road of where the frost had cleared

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.