Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Frontline

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by jessiegirl, Jul 20, 2009.

1. jessiegirl

jessiegirl PetForums Senior

ive got some Frontline flea prevention stuff, the pippettes but its really hard to keep my pup still when im applying it to her skin, she just wont sit still!! i tried doing it when she was asleep but she woke up and started playing with me.

is there any other stuff i could use??

2. shortbackandsides

shortbackandsides PetForums VIP

just sit with her inbetween your legs firmly

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Sit her inbetween your legs whilst sitting on the floor and use your legs to hold her firmlly but gently, if not get someone to hold her for you. My mate and myself help each other doing this to our pups. It will tickle her while it is on, so she may scratch. Or you could cut the tip of and then sit her down and while she is settled, look at the area inbetween her shoulder blades....get ready quickly part the fur and take aim and fire...squirt qickly. This is another thing i had to do. What alot to do just to apply flea oils eh!! thats the fun part . lololl

4. Frontline is about the best available, an in all honesty it is not really that difficult, and it does only take a few seconds.

Do as others have suggested and hold him between your legs! If that don't work get someone to hold him for you
    DT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice