Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Friendly Introduction - Megan Does Design

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MeganDoesDesign, Jun 14, 2018.

1. MeganDoesDesign

MeganDoesDesign PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone, just thought I'd drop in and say hello.

My name is Megan, and I've been drawing pets (almost always dogs), full-time for around 6 months. I graduated with a degree in Architecture in November, but with a young pup of my own didn't want to jump into the 9-5, so set about starting on freelance work in an area I'm comfortable with.

I'd be really interested to know, for those of you who have either commissioned a portrait of your pup before, or would consider commissioning one in the future, what it is that makes an illustrated portrait better than a photo? (which I definitely think it is!)

Sydney framed copy.jpg

To have a look at some examples of recent work, check out the webpage, FB page Megan Does Design, or instagram @megan.does.design.

Thanks!

2. MrJsk

MrJsk PetForums Member

Hey Megan and welcome to the forum !

Your pictures are awesome. I have never had a piece commissioned before.. I am getting a puppy soon so possible may consider it in the future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice