Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

French bulldog puppy won’t sleep at night!!! Help

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Loolabelle99, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Loolabelle99

Loolabelle99 PetForums Newbie

hi all,

I’ve had my 10 week old Frenchie for 2 weeks now, we knew that sleeping at night was probably going to be a problem as we have two other dogs and have done the puppy experience many times before. However, we are coming to our witts end. She goes down alright and will sleep for a couple of hours, but she wakes up around 2.30-4 am every morning and won’t go back down. Is there anything we can do to help her with her sleep?

Other than the sleep she is a very good puppy, way better than when we got the other two. I’m worried that she’s not go herself into a routine at night and we can’t seem to break her of it. She also likes to eat poo, any help on this aswell?
    Thank you,
    Liv

#1 Loolabelle99, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  2. niamh123

niamh123 PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome:)
    I would post your questions in the dog chat section where more people will see your posts:)

3. JoanneF

JoanneF PetForums VIP

Do you know what she wants when she wakes? Is it just company, play, something else?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice