UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Spooky hahha....I too bought one yesterday at Asda.

But :mad::mad: it was awful. Could not get it to store or rather pick up channels 1 to 9. Had BBc4 but none of the normal channels

Could watch price drop and teachers tv ok!!..it picked up 40+ channnels including the radio but not the usual.

We took it back. I know nothing about them nor does my daughter so was asking advice about the other 2 they had in there and the man said they were all about the same and rubbish!! His words not ours :lol:

So came home with a refund:(

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Spooky hahha....I too bought one yesterday at Asda.

But :mad::mad: it was awful. Could not get it to store or rather pick up channels 1 to 9. Had BBc4 but none of the normal channels

Could watch price drop and teachers tv ok!!..it picked up 40+ channnels including the radio but not the usual.

We took it back. I know nothing about them nor does my daughter so was asking advice about the other 2 they had in there and the man said they were all about the same and rubbish!! His words not ours :lol:

So came home with a refund:(
Are you sure it was the telly and not the aerial? I had to pay about £100 for a different aerial to be put on the roof before mine would work here.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Are you sure it was the telly and not the aerial? I had to pay about £100 for a different aerial to be put on the roof before mine would work here.
O I dont know Hun. It was just a freeview box. Got an old one from Freecycle last year sometime and that worked ok but this was awful.

Maybe it is the aerial :( :(

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry to hear that! Ours works really well. It was £50 but on half price so got it for £25 - had only intended to spend £20 on one though

Our ariel in our living room is crap, so might try it out and see where this leads us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.