UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

It is with sad regret that I am having to look at rehoming some of our ducks and ducklings.

The adult ducks are all male - two khaki campbell and one white campbell (born last Aug).

The ducklings (6) are all unsexed as I don't know how to do it, am assuming these will be mainly white campbell as they are all yellow at the moment. (born beg of May)

I would prefer for them to either go in pairs or to go to a home where they will be joining a new brood as they are socialble creatures and do not like to live alone.

All located in Basingstoke in Hampshire. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Kind regards
Denise

·
Administrator
3,062 Posts
Hi

You can advertise your ducks on the Pets4Homes website now for free as it has just been updated to allow the advertising of all types of birds, poultry and waterfowl.

Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.