Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

free to a good home

Discussion in 'Ferrets' started by Lavenderb, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

2 hobs, excellent temperament but faulty. Fault is -- have taken a liking to stealing chocolates and hiding them where I can't reach... don't take ordinary chocs..they steal my best Thornton's :rolleyes:

we love bsh's likes this.
  2. SnazzyJazzy

SnazzyJazzy PetForums VIP

lol, i was worried when i went to open this thread!!

I will swap your chocolate nabbing hobs for two jills that love to play hide and seek so that i panic for hours befpre hearing the tiniest dook that indicates that she is safe and well but hiding inside one of the pans in the kitchen cupboard....

3. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

One of them, he's called Monkee , he's a damn thief. I see alsorts getting dragged into hidey holes lol

4. davidc

davidc PetForums VIP

Thornton's chocolates can often be bought for half the RRP at Home Bargains stores. Thanks to my handy tip, you can now buy two boxes, one for you and one for your ferrets to erm ferret away. :D

5. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

lol thats not Fair I was on my way for Hunter :D the joys of ferrets eh :)

6. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

The other hob has developed another fault. Only since thedogsmother visited them I hasten to add. This morning he developed the ability to fly and attempted and achieved the longest ever recorded jump in the guiness book of records across my lounge from the sofa to the small table whereupon he proceeded to drink from my morning brew. I AM NOT IMPRESSED!!!:rolleyes:

7. oscar1658

oscar1658 PetForums Member

The appeal isnt because, its tea, its simply because its your cuppa! Irresistable to a ferret :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice