Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

FREE female rat 3 months

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by JJ1987, Jan 12, 2008.

1. JJ1987

JJ1987 PetForums Newbie

Brown and White female, approximately 3 months old fancy rat. This sale also includes:
    - Large cage with yellow access tunnel and platform
    - Small feed tray
    - Larger feed bowl
    - Blue large rat wheel
    - Large water bottle with attachment
    - Red in-and-out house for play in the cage
    - Purple and clear coloured 'rollerball' for safe play/exercise outside the cage
    She has been handled though is still quite young and curious but is very friendly, hasn't bitten anyone and loves a fuss. All accessories are pretty much brand new, only bought a couple of weeks ago specifically for this rat. Lack of time forces this decision. Located in the Bowerham area of Lancaster

*Now free to a home that can provide more time than here!*
    Located in Lancaster (Bowerham) pick up only please!
    Contact me for more info if wanted!

2. RiaS

RiaS PetForums Newbie

Hi,

If you're still looking for a home for your rat, I'll happily take her off your hands, as long as she would be integratable with my two female rats, both about a year old. They're happy to meet new rats so if she is friendly as well there shouldn't be a problem. I live in Lancashire, but would be happy to come up and collect her if you want me to. My two rats live in a large 80x80x70cm cage and are let out for an hour or so almost daily.

If you have any questions or want to contact me please do so on maria.stutt@farleys.com.

Thanks

Maria

3. JJ1987

JJ1987 PetForums Newbie

*****************sold!*****************************

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice