Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Free Donations to Animal Shelters

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by badbudgie, Jul 29, 2009.

1. badbudgie

badbudgie PetForums Member

Hello all.

Here is a link to set up a daily reminder to click, for free, to donate food to animal shelters across the US.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/...3&link=ctg_ars_home_from_trs_thankyou_sitenav

They are other very worthy causes on there too, I don't think it's a scam, I've been clicking every (work)day for months and months with no adverse effects.

I assume they use the fee from the advertisers on the site to generate the donations...

2. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

Hmm - see you've had no take up on this one! I do my "daily clicks" too - takes a couple of minutes & it's for great causes. There is no catch - I've been doing it for well over a year & it's so easy to do when you set the daily reminder - just click on the daily email to go to the site & click on each cause - good deed done for the day. Come on everyone, give it a go - help the US animal shelters, breast cancer, child poverty, the rainforest - all from one page. At least this will bump you back up to the top, lol - hopefully more people will see it second time around :D

3. badbudgie

badbudgie PetForums Member

Yes it is a good cause, and like you say simple and quick.

Free charitable donating is the way forward!

4. Cat_Crazy

Cat_Crazy PetForums VIP

I have added the link to my favourite's list and will be clicking it every day to do but part to help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice