Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

As you may or may not know, the owners of 'PetForums' also run the UKs most popular free pet advertising site at 'Dogs & Puppies - Cats & Kittens - Pets for Sale at Pets4Homes UK'.

Please feel free to advertise your dogs for sale or adoption on this site.

If you cant find the dog you are looking for on this site, then please post a new thread in this section with details of the kind of dog you are looking for and I'm sure our members will be happy to help find it for you.

Many Thanks
Mark
Pet Forums Administrator

·
Administrator
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Everyone,

Ive recently made some changes to Pets4Homes where you can now upload multiple photos to any new adverts, also the look and feel of the new adverts have been changed to make the details easier to read.

As always, the Pets4Homes advert is free to advertise your dogs for Sale, for adoption or for stud. We now get over 750,000 visitors every month and 6.5 million advert views.

Pets4Homes is the only place you need to advertise your dogs or puppies. There are hundreds of other new pet advertising sites around that charge money to advertise, these websites hardly get any visitors, so please dont throw your money away to advertise on them. If you really want to pay to advertise, then please donate some money to Pets4Homes and I will use it to improve the site even more :)

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
My pups have been advertised on pets4homes for some time with just a few phones calls. I've redone it this week with photos of all 3 pups and have had 3 phone calls already

·
Banned
238 Posts
Not sure if this is the right place to say this, but I have noticed over the past few months a user of pets4homes keeps advertising pups for sale, older dogs for salr, her dogs for stud, and consistently has wanted ads saying she wants a certain breed of dog but has no money to pay for it, maybe it's my suspicious nature but something doesn't seem right about it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.