Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Free Delivery This May for Pet Forum Members!

Discussion in 'Pet Meds' started by Petmeds, May 13, 2010.

1. Petmeds

Petmeds PetForums Newbie

Hi,

High cost of buying from the shops, whether its prescription medication, pet food or pet shop products, Petmeds are here to deliver these goods straight to your door at ridiculously low prices. But don't just take my word for it, compare for yourself.

We only dispense genuine UK licensed drugs to make sure you know you are getting exactly what you would at your vets.

With this offer of free shipping there has never been a better opportunity to give us a try.

To take advantage of this great offer, just enter the coupon code mayfreedel during checkout.

*This Coupon Code will expire midnight 31st May 2010. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

2. Jenny Olley

Jenny Olley PetForums VIP

I just tried using the code when I ordered said it was invalid, so I was charged postage.

3. Petmeds

Petmeds PetForums Newbie

Hi Jenny,

I have refunded this to your account now. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Michael

#3 Petmeds, May 24, 2010
    Last edited: May 24, 2010
  4. Jenny Olley

Jenny Olley PetForums VIP

thank you, very good service.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice