Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Free baby goldfish to a good home. SOUTH WALES

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium Classifieds' started by Carys18, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Carys18

Carys18 PetForums Newbie

Hello,
    My goldfish have been rampant recently and I impulsively saved some strong swimming fry from becoming the mamas meal time. I'm now left with 12 two week old fry. They've over doubled in size and I'm now considering the idea that they may actually survive to adulthood. If this happens and I can't find them a good home, I'd need to get an insanely big tank or more likely a pond. This will need some prior thought so I'm trying to work out if anyone is interested in them before really looking into homing them myself which isn't ideal.
    I'm not sure what breed my goldfish are as they were given to me as a child, but I've been told they appear to be a common and a comet.
    If they do survive, I'd like to keep one goldfish with it's parents (which will be getting a tank upgrade), because I think it's adorable, and one for my friend who currently has a lonely goldfish.
    So far overall only 3 have died from the day of hatching when I took them out of the tank so I expect for the majority to survive now. Could be wrong.

If you're possibly interested in giving some a good home or any sites where I may find a good owner please let me know. I understand you may not be able to commit fully until you've seen them but I'm just looking for a rough idea if anyones curious.

I will try add a picture of them now from my phone.

2. Nadz1675

Nadz1675 PetForums Newbie

Hi Carys,

You can try looking up on Gumtree. There is always people requesting Goldfish etc.

Greetings,

Nadia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice