UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if anyone remembers i lost my chi to parvo a month ago and i had 8 dogs who because of their age weren't jabbed. I was told after 10yrs they had probably built up enough immunity. They have all had jabs and the vet says we are free which is great. I was so lucky everyone else was fine not even an upset stomach. They werent even allowed on my field part of the garden as it couldnt be done with parvocide. We went training on sunday for the first time and Ollie and Monty went mad . Its flyball but i had no control of them. I was so pleased all any of us could do was laugh at them. Better luck next Sunday

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
I'm really pleased to hear the others are all healthy and you are out and about.
they must of been so excited to be at flyball :D

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Im so pleased to hear your dogs are ok and back to normal. Lovely news after such sorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.