UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been so busy recently I've not been keeping you updated on little Dylan. Tomorrow is my day off work so once Daisy has been treated at the vets I'll get the pictures of him uploaded and take some more for you.

He's growing nicely, he was 611g about a week after we got him here then when he went for his myxi he was 750g and last week when he had his VHD jab he was 912g. HE's taken a liking to sleeping half in his food bowl, well all his feet in the bowl and kind of spilling over the edges with his body.

Promise to give you photos tomorrow!

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awwww cant wait to see pics, is he still naughty lol
Naughty as ever! He keeps throwing his willow ball in the water bowl to make it soggy. His food bowl moves from one end of the cage to the other despite it being about the same weight as he is. He's learnt to jump out of the run when he's in there, he kind of climbs up the bars. He loves George but torments Ember if they go near the run when he out, he runs around after George when he's near the run but if its Ember his tail goes up and he tries to nip her bum through the bars.

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
He's learnt to jump out of the run when he's in there, he kind of climbs up the bars.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dillon does that :lol:

He climbs up the bars, gets onto the roof of his hutch and jumps over. Naughty boy

Cant wait to see piccies

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As promised here are a couple of pics from this evening. I forgot my camera when I put him out in the run for a bit earlier doh.

Look how I've grown mummy Frags!

You can't see me!

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
:scared: Blimy he's grown!! :thumbup:

He's beautiful :001_wub:

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
he's a gorgeous big boy now :)

*Heidi*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.