UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone posted a link onto their fb wall this morning so being nosey I clicked on the link....

Is it just me that is actually quite disgusted by this idea?

The Original Dog Slobber Stopper

I mean if you don't like dog slobber then surely you choose a breed that doesn't slobber as much orrrrr (now here is a new fangled idea) you don't get a dog :yikes:

Why is it that humans feel the need to adjust animals just so that they are easier for them? Why can't we just enjoy what we have and leave it at that, rather than inventing stupid face nappies :incazzato:

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Would they be expected to wear that all the time:eek:. What are they going to think of next, all over dog coats for dogs that shed hair? (actually the dog coat idea is a good one, patent pending ;))

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Someone posted a link onto their fb wall this morning so being nosey I clicked on the link....

Is it just me that is actually quite disgusted by this idea?

The Original Dog Slobber Stopper

I mean if you don't like dog slobber then surely you choose a breed that doesn't slobber as much orrrrr (now here is a new fangled idea) you don't get a dog :yikes:

Why is it that humans feel the need to adjust animals just so that they are easier for them? Why can't we just enjoy what we have and leave it at that, rather than inventing stupid face nappies :incazzato:
That has made me just go :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: I can't think of anything else to say :yikes:

Would they be expected to wear that all the time:eek:. What are they going to think of next, all over dog coats for dogs that shed hair? (actually the dog coat idea is a good one, patent pending ;))
When you get to the testing stage I have a very small dog who's services are available :D

·
Registered
14,799 Posts
Just looking at the pics, I thought they looked a bit like gas masks, aspecially the red one!

Bit of a silly idea really, but some people will buy them just to have the latest new doggy accessory!!!!!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
What the hell? :mad:

What's wrong with a bib if you've got a really drooly dog? Much more dog-friendly and won't make you look like a total moron.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.