Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

:) Found pics of my old dog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Ducky, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

i didnt think i had any pictures of him on this computer, but i found a few, not very good ones though! these were taken in his last winter it looks like. coz he was a tubby old boy toward the end of his life. his name was sparky and he was a collie x lab. he was a super friendly dog with the best personality ever! we rescued him when he was 5months old.

Attached Files:

2. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

He looked a happy chappy bet you miss him

3. Bex190

Bex190 PetForums VIP

He looks like a really sweet playful guy. How old was he when you lost him?
    This has reminded me to scan some of my old doggy pics onto my computer so I don't lose them, thanks.

4. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

he was a very happy chappy, always smiling (and i really do mean that)

he was about 13 i think when he passed. he had colon cancer. unfortunatly i was on holiday, but my mum couldn't let him suffer any longer and made the decision to get him pts. i was gutted that i never got to say goodbye to him, but im glad we didnt prolong his suffering.

5. Bex190

Bex190 PetForums VIP

I know thw feeling. My mongrel was about 12 when she had to be put down suddenly when I wasn't there. I think I found loosing her harder to handle than loosing our second dog because I was able to say goodbye to him. I like to think that Angel knew how much I loved her and had a very good long life despite a bad start (she was a rescue too) and I'm sure the same is true of your boy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice