UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the title pretty much explains it all but I'm currently looking after a Miniature Schnauzer. She's roughly 3-4 yrs old, black with grey flecks and microchipped, however the details on the microchip were out of date. I'm desperately hoping to reunite her with her owner. This post is mainly to find out whether anyone from Birmingham has heard of someone losing a dog matching that description recently. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
well, the title pretty much explains it all but i'm currently looking after a miniature schnauzer. She's roughly 3-4 yrs old, black with grey flecks and microchipped, however the details on the microchip were out of date. I'm desperately hoping to reunite her with her owner. This post is mainly to find out whether anyone from birmingham has heard of someone losing a dog matching that description recently. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
have you checked on doglost?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.