Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

FOUND male crossbreed (NP13, Gwent)

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Dogs' started by Bellasmaid, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Bellasmaid

Bellasmaid PetForums Senior

On Sunday 14/7/2013 I was driving along Pantypwdyn Road, Abertillery (NP13) when a young large crossbreed pup run infront of me. I avoided hitting him thank god. I parked my car on the side of the road and made enquiries at some of the houses along the street to see if they knew who he belonged to, unfortunately nobody recognised the dog. My friend took him in for the night and yesterday we contacted the local dog warden and unfortunately nobody has reported a dog matching his description as missing.

He is roughly 6-8 months old, wearing a red collar, no microchip and is still entire. He is very friendly and is possibly border collie x lab. He is still with my friend and I have left my details at the local vets and with the dog warden.

Please if anybody on this site is from the area and may know who has lost this dog please contact either the dog warden or the vets as they have my contact details.

2. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Might be worth checking to see if he is on Dog Lost, if he isn't then you can lodge his details as found on there too.

DogLost - Reuniting Lost Dogs With Their Owners

3. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

OP, it may be worth getting in touch with Hope Rescue as well to see if they have had any lost reports x

4. Bellasmaid

Bellasmaid PetForums Senior

Done but nothing yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice