Found- elderly black and white cat, DE55

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by charli, Nov 12, 2016.

1. charli

charli PetForums Newbie

Found earlier today, elderly black and white cat. Seems to be rather blind (really dark misty eyes) and quite possibly deaf too. Well fed so he hasn't been missing for too long. Found in Riddings, Derbyshire, DE55 and I can't see how he could have gotten very far.

We've been to the vets but no microchip.

[​IMG]

2. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

@charli: Well done for caring about him...if you don't think he could have travelled far, it's worth putting his details and picture on Streetlife...(my local Streetlife is always finding owners of missing cats). Did the vet think he was blind? Poor old guy looks very sweet. For what it costs tho', why don't people microchip their cats? I can never understand that. Posters locally and PetlostUK are also, of course, worth a go.
    Good luck.

3. charli

charli PetForums Newbie

He's just gone back home!

He wasn't from very far away at all, just they weren't in when we were originally knocking on doors looking for his house. They saw one of my posters earlier today and he's just been reunited. He is very happy to be home!

4. DT

DT Banned

Oh thank goodness it's a happy story, well done you for reuniting him with his owners,
    But heck, he's so like my old cat billy whom went to the bridge aged 19

5. Frolicking Ferrets

Frolicking Ferrets PetForums Senior

That cat looks like one of the two that belongs to a family member of mine who lives in Leabrooks.