UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya

We have found a black cat, he is lovely, very mild mannered. Basically our cat brought him home one day (I know, very strange!).

For certain reasons we are sure he shouldn't be outside and that is why we think he has lost his way. We are feeding him and giving him shelter when we are here.

I couldn't get him in the cat carrier to get him to the vets to see if he was microchipped, but out of desperation I tried to 'register' him for our catflap as an experiment and as nothing happened, he isn't isn't chipped or it's buried deep.
Going to try again tomorrow to get him to the vets.

In the meantime, I have posted now at about 5 different websites but no one has come forward and I can't see lost notices matching his description.

We would love for him to be reunited with his owner, I know I would be heartbroken if anything happened to my baby.

I have photos and am glad to email them to anyone who asks.

Thanks
Vicky

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Hi, you havent said what area? Both RSPCA and Cats Protection keep a register of missing/lost cats.

ETA, sorry just seen you are Freemantle, but not sure where that is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.