Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Found a dog but i think i did something wrong

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Jamesy14, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Jamesy14

Jamesy14 PetForums Member

well iwas out washing my brothers car and a dog came up to me, well as you do i grabbed it checked its collar there was a phone number i left a message but i went up the top if my road to see if anyone was out looking for it they wernt so i took it back down to me housae to give it some water but it ha to ocllar like things and it was dragging me down the road, my mum said i was choking it because i had hold of both collars, but i see dog walkers always holding tight when there dog goes for you and they pull on their collars i hope i didnt hurt him :( but i do sort of want it to escape agian because it was an extremely cute dog :p

2. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

don't worry, you won't have hurt him :) do you know if it got back to it's owner?

3. Jamesy14

Jamesy14 PetForums Member

Yeah it did it sort of led me there then I knocked on the door and gave him back

4. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

Well done..not everyone can be bothered..;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice