Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

foster needed urgently pref close to Nottingham area

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by kelly-joy, May 31, 2010.

1. kelly-joy

kelly-joy PetForums VIP

Contact Details/Details of Rescue Organisation: RACR, PM RACR
    Does the animal have rescue back up?: YES
    (i.e. Is a rescue taking responsibility for rehoming the animal(s) and any issues that may arise once the animal(s) is/are rehomed?)

Number of animals: 1
    Type/Breed: BULL MASTIFF X STAFFY
    Name(s): SCAR (WILL BE CHANGED)
    Sex: MALE
    Age(s): 10 MONTHS
    Colours: WHITE
    Neutered: NO
    (Please note, we always STRONGLY advise that animals are neutered, whenever possible, before rehoming)
    Vaccinated: NO
    Any known medical issues: NONE KNOWN
    Temperament: FRIENDLY
    Any known behavioural Issues: TOY AND WATER POSSESSIVE WITH OTHER DOGS
    Any other information:Reason for rehoming: WHAT SEEMS TO BE BECOMING A PERSON GETTING ALOT OF DOGS AND RID OF THEM, NOW SAYS THIS PUP WAS LEFT WITH HIM AND IS ATTACKING HIS PUPPY WITH TOY AND WATER POSSESSION.. WANTS OUT TOMORROW AND NOW OUT HIM ON FREE AD SITES :( Nottingham classifieds ... 80453.html

IF ANOTHER RESCUE HAS SPACE AND ABLE TO COLLECT HIM TOMORROW OR IF ANYONE CAN FOSTER HIM FOR ME.. LOCATED IN NOTTINGHAM

Will the group be split (if more than one animal):

Is transport available? CAN BE ARRANGED

This is urgent owner is going to have dog put to sleep 2morrow if foster placement or another rescue placement can't be found. please pm me or contact Andrea on 05602383367/07853076956 if you can help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice