Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Foster needed urgently for Saturday 16th of April in Birmingham , Warwick area

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by kelly-joy, Apr 14, 2011.

1. kelly-joy

kelly-joy PetForums VIP

Contact Details.Kelly-joy from Animal Lifeline UK
    kelly-joy@animallifelineuk.org
    Does the animal have rescue back up?:Yes With Elaine at Bark rescue
    (i.e. Is a rescue taking responsibility for rehoming the animal(s) and any issues that may arise once the animal(s) is/are rehomed?)

Number of animals:1
    Type/Breed:Gsd x
    Name(s):doesn't have one
    Sex:Female
    Age(s):5 months
    Colours:not known
    Neutered:Yes
    (Please note, we always STRONGLY advise that animals are neutered, whenever possible, before rehoming)
    Vaccinated:No
    Any known medical issues:None known
    Temperament: normal bouncy puppy
    Any known behavioural Issues:none known

Will the group be split (if more than one animal): N/A

Location: County & Postcode. We need someone in the Birmingham Warwick area to foster her over night on Saturday 16th April and get her to Warwick services on Sunday 17th of April to meet someone who is going to take her to the next step on her route to Bark rescue in Notts .
    We don't know anything about this puppy so it would be better if the person who fostered her has no children and can be separated from any pets you may have.

Anyone that offers to help will be home checked. if anyone can help please pm myself or email me at kelly-joy@animallifelineuk.org or answering the thread on our site here
    View topic - Foster needed urgently for Saturday 16th of April • Animal Lifeline UK

Many thanks for reading this.

Best wishes Kelly-joy and The Animal Lifeline UK Team:)

2. roxanne&lou

roxanne&lou PetForums Newbie

I can do this if you're still looking. Is there anyway I can meet at a different services though because that one is quite far away from me?

3. kelly-joy

kelly-joy PetForums VIP

Hi Roxanne thank you, I think it has to be that service station as that is where Jackie can pick the pup up from and then take to Sharon in Leicester to take to the rescue in Notts like the last transport route you were involved in helping us with last time. Where else where you thinking of meeting? I will ask Jackie and see if she will meet there instead. Send me an email or a quick text:)

4. kelly-joy

kelly-joy PetForums VIP

Found someone just looking for someone to home check now:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice