UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm desperately looking for someone who would be willing to foster two beautiful 5-year-old black and white female cats called Socks and Splodge for around 14 months until I resolve my housing situation.

I realise this is a huge commitment, but I'm really hoping I don't have to give them up on a permanent basis.

The cats are lovely and affectionate. They're used to a garden now, so anyone willing to consider it would need some outdoor space.

Both of the cats are wormed, fully vaccinated, de-flead, neutered and microchipped. I'll cover all vaccinations, flea treatment, worming, insurance and food.

If you're unable to help but know anyone at all who can, I'd be very grateful if you could ask.

I need to find them a foster home by around 5 November 2012.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

More details available here: http://www.queenieandthedew.com/2012/10/urgently-need-foster-home-for-two.html

Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately my marriage broke down and I'm in between homes at the moment. I wasn't able to rent anywhere at short notice that would let me have them, so I've had to sign a contract on a flat where I can't take them. Giving them up permanently is an absolute last resort. I realise it is a long time.

Sally

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Im pretty sure that landlords are not allowed to write 'no pets' into an agreement. So long as you take out insurance against any damage, then I dont see their problem. Is it furnished?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is furnished yes, but doesn't have outside space. It wouldn't be fair to keep them inside when they're used to a garden. Thanks so much for the links. I'll check them out x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.