Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Foster carers urgently needed in Devon and Somerset Areas

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by lastangel, Aug 13, 2009.

1. lastangel

lastangel PetForums Junior

We are always in urgent need of foster carers, we cover all veterinary costs. We ask if foster carers can cover the cost of food, but if it isn't possible, we will cover that too.

We are in particular need of foster carers in the devon and somerset areas. We provide support and advice throughout the entire fostering process. If you think you can help, please email cathy@oncelovedrescue.org.uk for a pre-fostering application. All prospective foster carers will be required to have a pre-fostering home check.

Email: cathy@oncelovedrescue.org.uk
    Thank you
    Cathy :)

2. lastangel

lastangel PetForums Junior

Please get in touch if you can help. We are absolutely desperate for foster carers. We will cover all costs for foster carers. You needn't live in Devon or Somerset to foster for us, that's just an ideal. Please can you help?
    Thank you.

3. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

Good luck, wish I could but mum would have a fit, I work and Maya is untrustworthy with new dogs and hates staffs also.

Good luck

4. Katie&Cody

Katie&Cody PetForums VIP

As above, I would love to but with cody being so young and me working part time i dont think it would work... I will pass the word around tho!!

Keep up the good work!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice