UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use any other forums regularly? This is the only forum I currently use but was just wondering if there are any other popular ones? Any recommendations?? Keep em clean ;) ;)

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
i use the guinea pig forum. very helpful advice and a great place to be- i learnt tonnes of stuff from there.

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Im a member of a load of forums but only post regullarly on one other which is a mouse forum.

·
Banned
19,241 Posts
Ooooooh ok - how do you get to be a mod? Is it to do with how long you've been on the forum or how much you post?
To be a mod you have to be super intelligent, stunningly beautiful and have loads of charm!

I go on a couple of money forums because I find them interesting and very helpful. I also belong to a couple of other pet forums but to be honest, they are pretty dead; nothing much happens.

I did join the only UK newfie forum I could find but that was hopeless and the US one doesn't really help a lot. They have a different outlook to us.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
i dont use any other animal forums..
as i ride a moped i frequent 2 forums for scooters/mopeds, one of which i am a moderator.:cornut:

oh.. and i also go on a motorsport forum, as i do participate in motoracing events at donington park, (basically im a marshal)..:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Im a member of two uk greeting card making forums and a scrapbooking forum and one Dutch card making and two Dutch embroidery forums. No wonder I never get any housework done. As my mother used to say 'put some salt on it it'll keep'

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
I'm a member of an offtopic forum and have been on it for almost 8 years now, I also routinely post on a football forum. I used to post on a few 'free for all' offtopic forums but went off them due to lack of quality content.

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
I'm on a few other forums, one really new, one US based one but it's about raw feeding, so it's very interesting reading, and they like "foreigners" coming on with bits. I did belong to a breed specific forum but they seem to be inactive and have moved to FB but this is the one that I frequent the most.:)

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
I'm on loads.

Hunting, shooting, fishing, farming, money, wildlife, animal rescue, pest control, expat ones, walking, running, cooking and a few others I joined just to spread the odd word about things to raise awareness but I don't really post on them all, just use them to pass the time and get information.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I'm a bit of an information junkie so I am a member of loads of forums, but I tend to read and read and read for days then once I'm all caught up and there aren't many new posts I move on, only to be reminded of them again on my birthday when they all email me :lol: I do try to post on them but a lot of them seem to be quite slow, I love that this one is so busy and has lots to keep me reading so I'm hoping to stick around here :p
There is one more forum that I go on daily but I don't know if it counts, there are only about 20 regular posters. We were all members of a much bigger forum and all quite close but then they changed the larger one and we didn't like it, so we made our own and use it to keep in touch. It's not like a normal forum, we very rarely get a new member because they have to be approved by moderators(though we are all moderators...) before they can even see the content of the forum and it's quite hard to find.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Im on 2 mental health forums, 1 of which i post on quite regular and im also on a support forum.
Im also on a 'group' on facebook for bpd sufferers.

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
Does anyone use any other forums regularly?
Nope!

How I've managed to remain a member of this forum for so long still remains a complete bloody mystery to me as well! :001_huh:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.