UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Random thought here...
How long has this forum been open for? Ive noticed that most people have joined this month, but some peoples post counts are crazy and are already 200+:eek:?

·
Administrator
3,062 Posts
Random thought here...
How long has this forum been open for? Ive noticed that most people have joined this month, but some peoples post counts are crazy and are already 200+:eek:?
Myself and my girlfriend launched this forum on 1st November, with our first members joining up on the 2nd November. Its only been 1 week but as you probably know its started to get quite popular.

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
i think its great, you can have a laugh or check out pet info ,or browse the pictures , theres lots to do, and all ready we all seem to know each other,:D:D:D:D

G

·
Yep it's a great site, we've even got are own "loon" lmao...
:D:D

Right Tea break over & back to work for me, for now lol...
:D

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Yep it's a great site, we've even got are own "loon" lmao...
:D:D

Right Tea break over & back to work for me, for now lol...
:D
hee hee hee, im just gona sit down and have my cuppa, see we take turns to make sure the forum is never empty, lol:D:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.