Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

for wolf-admirers and those with USA contacts: VOTE coming Tues

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by leashedForLife, Jun 11, 2010.

1. leashedForLife

USA: more bad-news for Northwest wolves - Pet Forums Community

Montana cattle-interests are again agitating to *crack down* on the wolf-popn, only reintroduced 15-yrs ago;
    there is a bench decision and a state vote in the offing.

please share the link, wolves have been extirpated from 99% of their former range -
    and in case beef-industry ops neglect to mention it, ANY livestock killed by wolves are paid-for by a non-govt fund,
    at the market rate - there is no financial-loss to the livestock owner.

Alaska just had another hearing this past week, on killing wolves within McKinley Natl Park. :thumbdown:
    all my best,
    --- terry

2. Shamen

Shamen Guest

how cruel and how ignorant to once again persecute the wolf and push him back to the brink of extinction:mad:, i was so happy that efforts were made to put right a terrible wrong and reintroduce the wolf to areas he had been wiped out and now all that hard work looks as though it was for nothing! the hunters and the ranchers get their way as per usual whilst the poor wolves heads will adorn the walls of the rednecked morons who are baying for their blood!:mad:

i'll spread the word LFL.

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I dont know much about this, but I think they are wonderfull looking animals and should be left alone, why kill them what good will it do if they become extinct. The only place you would see them is in a Zoo or Wildlife Park. Leave them be I say and let them live their lives in thier packs and produce more wonderfull creatures.

1 person likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice