Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

For Those Of You Getting Married...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Longton Flyball, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Longton Flyball

Longton Flyball PetForums Senior

I wish all of you that are getting married this year a very happy wedding day.

Just thought I would show you Duke in his tailcoat and matching crevat, which was made for him by the bridal shop and matched my husband.

Duke loved the big day and even got to have a lovely bit of roast beef :001_tt1:

Hope you like the picture...

201009110244.jpg

2. Grace_Lily

Grace_Lily PetForums VIP

I love the fact that Duke came to your wedding and the outfit is way too cute!

I'd love to have my dogs at my very distant wedding, was it difficult to manage?

3. Dotte

Dotte PetForums Senior

Ah god he looks amazing! So nice! we want out to be ring barer (is that how it's spelled?) When ever we get married (yeaaars away haha) but I'm looking for a white collar and a black bow tie for him now for my cousins comfirmation :blush:

4. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

Awww bless him, I wanted my dog to come to mine but seeing as I was getting married in the usa I coulden't bring her :(

5. Longton Flyball

No he was as good as gold.

He was my saviour alot of things went wrong the night before and I was so stressed and I ended up worrying about Duke because he doesn't cope with stress but he was brilliant and cuddled up to me that night and managed to calm me down.

The perfect morning I could've had was having some time for just me and him on the beach it was perfect and fun. I was in the sea and he was running up and down the beach determined not to get wet as he doesn't do water.

He loved having his suit and crevat on and he's on most of our wedding pictures including some of just him playing ball in the garden.

I wouldn't change a thing when it came to Duke that day he was the one that made it for me :001_tt1: as well as my husband obviously but when things were rough the night before and I didn't have my husband he was there by my side.

Definitely should have your dogs apart of your day.

6. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

The girl I ride with is getting married in October and her JRT is going to be the ring bearer :D I don't know if she's getting dressed up though (the dog not the bride :eek:)

7. Longton Flyball

8. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

He looks very handsome

9. vickieb

vickieb PetForums VIP

we got ern this to wear for his birthday

[​IMG]

hahahahhah it was from a pet website. a velcro white collar with black bowtie :blush:

look at that snooty face..... Lord Doggingtons is in residence!
    Get me a bone my good man! CHOP CHOP!

10. Set_Nights

Set_Nights PetForums VIP

If (when ;)) I get married I expect Mia to be able to join us if she is still with us. It just wouldn't be as special a day if she had to be left at home :(. The slobber might be fun though!

11. Longton Flyball

He looks very posh ;)

Absolutely love the picture it really suits him :)

12. Longton Flyball

It had rained all day and night the day and night before our wedding so on the day even though it was beautiful weather it was muddy on the gardens so I actually ended up with Duke paw prints on the bottom of my dress, which didn't look too bad. Baby wipes got the paw prints off, which was a shame really.

If mud can work why not slobber :D

13. Dotte

Dotte PetForums Senior

14. ChaKira

ChaKira PetForums Senior

I wanted my dogs to be involved too, but think it might be dangerous having 2 dogs that struggle to stay clean against my white dress!!!

15. Longton Flyball

I'm sure for your wedding they would behave...or just think they are only helping design your dress the way they would like it :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice