UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,997 Posts
I need a laugh

Suzy,

Will you stop posting pictures of yourself on those websites

FOOK ME!!!! for a minute there I was really racking my brains thinking about pictures I may have posted!!!!:yikes::yikes:

:D:D:D:D:D I think I look particularly dashing in this photo!! :001_wub: takes me ages to use my straightners on it esp in those "delicate areas" hehehehe:laugh::laugh:xxxxx

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG. I need to wash my mind out with bleach

I've just come across a picture of a :yikes: hairy tounge

Omg. I had to run to the toilet, I was nearly sick :yikes:

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
OMG. I need to wash my mind out with bleach

I've just come across a picture of a :yikes: hairy tounge

Omg. I had to run to the toilet, I was nearly sick :yikes:
you do know i had to go and google that, right?

·
Registered
14,997 Posts
Oh yes the "furry tongue" I think I have posted that on here in the past :yikes::D:D Not that I have a thing for hairy body parts :ihih::ihih: thanks for the giggles - needed them :):)xxx

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PMSL Ive posted that one before as well!!!! .....I did the rude one where u can see his croutons!!!:devil::devil:
:eek: i missed that one -

my excuse , i was on my phone and cant see that much detail lol!

I can remember the pic tho, but i must have been as blind as a bat as i honestly didnt see anything!

·
Registered
14,997 Posts
:eek: i missed that one -

my excuse , i was on my phone and cant see that much detail lol!

I can remember the pic tho, but i must have been as blind as a bat as i honestly didnt see anything!
Well the one I saw had a green blob where the 'croutons' were. It still got removed though! :laugh::laugh:
You didnt miss much girls ;) they were just very ...............................................................hairy :w00t:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.