Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

For someone that hates a mess

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ad_1980, Aug 11, 2009.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

why can't i keep my bedroom tidy? i swear it looks like an explosion at Topshop right now! I'm 29 and i act like a bloody teenager!!! LOL

2. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

My bedroom is a right state. Im not sleeping in there at the moment though. My sister is and she can stay there becuase me, mum nad my sister are all swapping rooms so i will soon have my old room back which my mum is in and i cant wait. So i told Capri she can stay there and i will continue to sleep down stairs for now and you know what the blow up bed is actually really comfy lol

3. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

That's like mine, but my room never gets messy messy. But it still bugs me!
    Good thing I get a cleaner every Friday into my house! :thumbup:

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Why does my whole house look like it's been hit by a bomb?

Oh yeah, I have 2 dogs and one cat :001_tt2:

5. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

I am 33 i have 2 kids a hubby and 2 cats and my house is always a tip, find it very frustrating as soon as i have cleaned it the kids trail behind me taking stuff out:cursing:

6. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Lol....thought twice about posting - my house is actually normally very tidy :blushing: The living room is the only messy part - the dogs always get all of their toys out! :D

7. frags

frags PetForums VIP

my bedroom is the pits right now! my toddler keeps pulling his clothes out and also taking toys into my room.
    mind you the rest of my house is a mess too cos i was ill last week.

8. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

my bedroom is disgusting :D

I dont have enough hangers or wardrobe space for my clothes so they're all in a massive pile on top of a beanbag in my room..... I keep two finches and a budgie in there so there's always seed all over the floor, no matter how often I sweep it up and Tiger sleeps in there with me so there's dog hairs all over the floor and it stinks of dog LOL

it's a wonder my OH ever came back after he'd been round here LOL :D :eek:

9. TabbyRoad

TabbyRoad Banned

I guess I'm the only one who likes a messy bedroom. Not because I like mess but I LOVE the feeling after spending a few hours cleaning it from top to bottom.

A messy kitchen on the other hand drives me to borderline insanity. This isn't helped of course by Mabel deciding a clean kitchen isn't really clean until all her toys are back out of her bed and thrown all over the floor.

10. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Oh ours is distaster. Needs new carpet, wardrobe (stop the hanging clothes in random places), curtains too heavy as I have those blackouts attached so they look awful!

The thing is in my last house I had a nice bedroom. It was my hiding place. No I have no where nice to go and sit alone. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice