Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

FOR SALE Cleair Glass Aquarium 210Lt (46Gallons) :Congo Bull-Nosed Aquarium

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium Classifieds' started by Andysap, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Andysap

Andysap PetForums Newbie

This tank has potential!

Cleair Glass Aquarium 210Lt (46Gallons) :CONGO - Bull-Nosed Aquarium

Cleair Aquatics Limited CONGO - Bull-Nosed Aquarium

MODEL 1000 - 100cm Length, 50cm Width, 68cm Height of Aquarium & 72cm Height of Cabinet
    210 Litres (46 Gallons)

This tank looks great in a home or office and can be used as a divide between living spaces.

This tank is in Good conditions with a minor scratch on the end curve of the tank, which has happened during cleaning.

The tank can cater for 4 Florescent tubes, although it only has 2 fitted at the moment

The lid of the tank has a very small crack in it across the finger hole where you open the it, does not affect use of tank see photo

Tank is currently filtered by a boyu external filter canister, which can be used for both Marine and Tropical setups. see web link, which I believe details the specification of the filter

EFU-20*-*External Filter canister*-*Products*-*Guangdong BOYU Aquarium Industries Co.,Ltd.

The tank also comes with 10 cichlids, 6 of these being babies brought up by myself, and a gourami

Gravel is inc as is aquatic compost

Bogwood is not included

If you are interested in the above feel free to contact me

Open to sensible offers

Thanks Andy

Attached Files:

#1 Andysap, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  2. nicolaB

nicolaB PetForums Newbie

3. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

The OP said OFFERS, if you don't have the cash, don't offer on the tank and rehome those 19 fish of yours.

Spammer. :rolleyes:

4. It is a very nice looking tank. NOT that I know anything about fish - but the guy my OH works with has one similar but who I understand is looking for another!

Perhaps you can tell me Luke - what sort of price would a reaonable offer be? So that I can mention it to the guy thats all!

5. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

Certainly for a tank of this quality and size the going price brand new would be somewhere around £400-450 without the equipment. I'd say an offer price of anything in the region of £250-260 including the equipment would be fair, taking into account normal wear and tear from age and use.

Of course ultimately the price would depend on a closer inspection.

#5 Chillinator, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice