Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

For Sale - 2 Gorgeous tame female degus and large cage - Amersham, Bucks

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by naartjies, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naartjies

naartjies PetForums Newbie

It is with a very heavy heart that, due to my childminding commitments, I have to rehome our 2 4 month old females.
    They have been well handled and love climbing all over my 3 children aged 6,9 and 11 years old. They don't mind us stroking them and have never bitten. They will climb onto our hands for treats and will follow us for their treats. We also have a small dog that spends hours with her face up against their cage and the degus don't mind her at all. They are very friendly, inquisitive and love human company. One of the girls loves 'talking' to me.
    They have a large cage (92cm wide, 60cm high and 45cm deep), house, large wheel (they love going on it together), water bottle, toys, 2 different hays, 2 bags of treats ( these they adore),dust bath and sand and half a large bag of megasorb (this is the best litter for keeping smells and dust to a minimum).
    A loving home is required. £100 including all of the above.Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. I can also email pictures but will need my kids to help me do this.

#1 naartjies, Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice