Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

For people with Hamster Heaven cages.

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by Jazzy, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

As some of you know I lost Misty, our gorgeous syrian last week and she hasn't been back.:( I think she has probably got out of her cage by pushing the connectors up where the tube goes into the cage. On inspection the connectors were a bit worn and not fitting to the cage as they should have done. I know its hard to find hamster heaven spares although I know pets at home sell the small tube and the elbows but they don't sell the square connectors or the long tube that goes along the outside of the cage. I've found a place on ebay that does them and they are the correct size and the square connector even comes with a little plug/window so that you can block the tubes off if you want to or maybe just to keep them in when you are cleaning the cage.

I've struggled to find spares for the cage myself and emailed savic and they sent me one of the squares but I needed two but they only sent me one so I'm happy to find somewhere online that sells them so just thought I would let everyone know.:thumbup1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice