Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

FOr lostbear and those who like those things...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cheekyscrip, Feb 3, 2015.

1. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

#1 cheekyscrip, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  2. cheekyscrip

ok...that does it...no more silly quizzes!:001_tt2:

3. CRL

CRL Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Ideal lover.
    Cant copy and paste the other bit tho as phone wont allow.

4. cheekyscrip

no worries...no details required at this stage!;)

5. tincan

tincan PetForums VIP

The Siren
    The
    You are the Siren! Your art of seduction is gleaming with sexuality, aloofness, and a startling presence. The obvious aspects of your seduction that make you a sexy siren can be attributed to your personal style and body language, but the more discrete component lies within the challenge of actually pursuing you. You know what you're worth and what you have to offer, so making your intimacy exclusive is what drives others crazy! You have a secret wild side that you save for someone special, and that captivating energy you naturally exude comes from that visual glare and the strong silence that can seem erotically suggestive!........ :eek::eek::devil::devil::devil:

6. lostbear

lostbear Bear right at Newcastle . . .

The Ideal Lover

Your art of seduction is as the Ideal Lover! You have the sensitivity, the patience, and most importantly, the temptation of a fantasy working to your benefit. You are a very observant human being and no one can turn down being understood by a spiritual soul such as yourself. You offer a sense of surrealism and elevation to those that you court, often providing the fairy-tale romance we all dream about at least once in our lives. Your subtle actions, generous behavior and soft demeanor make the object of your desire feel right at home, and eventually your seductive ways keep them in your arms without them letting you go

I don't know why, but although this is complimentary I feel cheated. I wanted to be a Heartless Sex-Bitch, but it turns out that I am rather lovely in body, mind and soul.

It explains why Mr LB is still besotted with me after 37 years, but it also means that I will probably never be invited to join a biker gang.

Now I'll have to re-write my bucket list. :(

7. lostbear

lostbear Bear right at Newcastle . . .

Nooooooooooooo!

I've 'liked' and 'unliked' to demonstrate the depth of my disappointment.

8. cheekyscrip

actually...for the bikers all you need is HD and capacity to drink beer...lot of...(well...probably if you can do that just beer drinking is enough..you can hitch the ride...)...bikers are truly much softer kind of bear than one thinks!

but for the Heartless B*** - try your luck at mumsnet or any bridezilla.net...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice