Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

For all you cat lovers!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by henda11, Apr 18, 2011.

1. henda11

henda11 PetForums Junior

had a trip to Edinburgh Zoo on Saturday, and got a few pictures of the big cats so i thought i'd post them on here for you.

If anyone wants to go i would seriously recommend it. the train fare is cheap and it is £15.00 to get into the Zoo. The train station is only 2 miles from the zoo, and its a great day out. although i do recommend taking your own food as the food is quite pricey.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wilchil64

wilchil64 PetForums Member

What fantastic photos! Just been up that way and nearly went to Edinburgh Zoo but ran out of time unfortunately. Will def. be heading back that way next year for hols so will try and visit them too - believe they are getting a pair of giant pandas later this year and would like to see them also.

Went to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park a few weeks ago and saw the lions there that were rescued from Romania in their great new enclosure, which is huge. Unfortunately they were too far away to get photos with my little digital camera, but highly recommend a visit if you can get to Doncaster. :smile:

3. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Beautiful!!!!!!

If that Black Panther is every looking for a new home....... :D :D

4. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

He'd def rule the house,

5. missye87

missye87 PetForums VIP

Big puddycats! :D

I'm going to refer to the add where the dad comes home and there is a fairly large "kittie" destroying the house.... ;)

6. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Noooooooooooooooooooooo, silly! :lol: There's no such thing as a panther - they're black jaguars! They're not actually black, if you look closely you can still see their rosette markings :D

Now, go to the corner and think about what you've said :nono:

xxxxxxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice