Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Footwear

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Pinkpinky41, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Pinkpinky41

Pinkpinky41 PetForums Newbie

What do you wear on your feet on a cold wet day?? I have wellies, but get cold feet, or wear trainers or hiking boots if dry, planning ahead for daily walks in the Scottish winter!!

2. labradrk

labradrk PetForums VIP

You shouldn't get cold feet if you have pair of properly insulated wellies......

I wear either Aigle wellies or Meindl walking boots. I don't particularly like wearing wellies though and only use them if it is horrifically muddy.

3. BeauNoir

BeauNoir PetForums VIP

I love wellies, I just have bog standard ones but combined with wellie liners and sleeping socks they are lovely and toasty.

I used to wear walking boots but they aren't properly waterproof and eventually if you go wading into the edge of a lake after a weird whippet, your toes get wet. :(

4. andelcatherine

andelcatherine PetForums Newbie

For cold weather I always used to wear the wellies shoes with Turkish socks which keeps the feet warm during cold season,, I guess you should out these after wearing these it feels like there a spongy thing on your leg :) :)
    I really love to wear these.

5. astro2011

astro2011 PetForums VIP

I wear these bad boys!

Attached Files:

6. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Ariat Grasmeres are very cosy or for serious walking a good pair of leather boots (and gaiters if it's very wet).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice