Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Food switch

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Laurac, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Laurac

Laurac PetForums VIP

I have recently got a bsh and have been feeding her the breed specific dry food that she has had for the past year. Unfortunately she has had an upset stomach - vet thinks it is stress due to the move - and a bland diet is hopefully sorting it out. Once her stools are back to normal - do you think I am safe to start mixing the bland diet with one of the foods my other cat has (Grau, macs, ac and smilla fish). It seems a bit pointless to put her back on to the biscuits only to then have to wean her off them again (but obviously i will do that if that is deemed best for her). If I do proceed with the new wet in a week or so when we are back on an even keel, which brand would be best to start with? I do order with floyds so if there is a particularly gentle brand on there then i am happy to get it. Thanks in advance for any help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice